Going through my phone, I found a few gems from early treatment, before Daniel puffed up. Looking at them now, I can hardly get enough of tiny Daniel, who looks so different than puffy Daniel. Although I know he will go back down to this size eventually, I am still sad, because through this all, he is still changing and growing. This little boy is gone now. By the time he gets his blonde curls back (if his hair comes back the same) his face will be older.
Once the obsessive eating started, he disappeared a little more every day.
Of course, Daniel isn't the only one changing on a daily basis...



























Such beautiful boys! You and B should be proud of them :)... And I just want you to know how awe-inspiring your courage is! Both of you are super heroes... You are a Wonder Woman, and B, a Superman and with genes like that little Daniel is sure to kick butt. I love reading your posts and your insights into life teach me every time I read a post.... But I really didn't need to know about the baws drinking through their tailends....as it is though...isn't creation amazing?! You are an amazing person and so is your hubby! Keep your chins up and keep sharing your adventures with the rest of us :):):) xoxo
ReplyDelete